Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Deep Breaths

I am waiting to hear if I am offered the job that I recently applied for. Made it past the first 2 interviews. The second interview went very well from my perspective. Let me know now please. I'm already spending the raise :-)

We meet tomorrow to discuss the long term living arrangements for my mother-in-law. Changes for her, changes for us.

I do not like changes for which I have no control or my doing, yet affect my life whether its good, bad or indifferent.

I promise myself that I will finish painting the hallway tonight. There. It's public. It must be accomplished. Ahhhh....instant gratification anyway I can get it.

1 comment:

more cows than people said...

ooh... e-mail me and tell me more please... what's the job... i hope. i hope. i hope.

and i know how you feel.

second shot today- two more weeks (prob) till we know if we actually conceived this time.

last application submitted today.

heading to interviews tomorrow and... don't know when i'll know. i'm actually sort of o.k. with that, but sometimes it is REALLY hard.

tried to see bama a week and a half ago. didn't work out. i'll try again soon.

have fun painting.